[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Rafael Ehlers rafaehlers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:34:14 UTC 2011

Marcus Pope writes "...trying to deliver HTTPS urls to the browser when you
store them all as HTTP..." that's a killer one!

in HTML5Boilerplate Paul Irish uses this on loading jQuery, because of these
problems --> http://paulirish.com/2010/the-protocol-relative-url/  (please
read)

Best regards,

Rafael Ehlers