[wp-hackers] Which editor do you use?

Dagan Henderson Dagan.Henderson at epyllion.com
Mon Oct 17 23:26:51 UTC 2011

Call me weird, but I'm pretty fond of working in Eclipse for WordPress. It handles the multiple-repository-per-project issue well, and I love the built-in Zend Debugger console. Hard to imagine losing that. Also, I have the jQuery library built in, too, so it's great for Javascript, too. It also helps with the needle/haystack problem. :-)

I also use Compass to compile SASS into CSS, which I've found to be a fantastic time saver.