[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 81, Issue 21

sam auciello info at samauciello.com
Thu Oct 13 13:26:05 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike,

I actually got a couple of smaller patches in this past week myself.

The class is actually self designed so it's pretty open ended.  My hope is
to make a significant contribution of some sort to a collaborative effort,
so a plugin would be less interesting to me.  The class is a semester long
so it ends in December.  What is the timeline for 3.3, is there a place I
can find that in trac?  It doesn't matter much if my contributions don't
come into effect until the next release.  I'll start looking in {32} for now
but if anyone has any ideas, I have a good deal of PHP/CSS/JavaScript
experience so please feel free to send me ideas.

Peace
~Sam

Sam,