[wp-hackers] permalinks with pathinfo

IC IC icwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:11:46 UTC 2011

I did not know that wordpress had an IIS version. I wonder what the
difference is.

GoDaddy has a special interface and they do the install.

I wonder if the problem is with the web.config

Obviously, wordpress can write to it so I can change my urls from p=123 to
/index.php/2011/11/2/whatever

GoDaddy provides 0 support in this matter telling this is a wordpress issue
which I don'tthink it is.
This matter must have to do more with url rewrite, iis and web.config.