[wp-hackers] CPT VS Plugin

Pauli Price pauli.price at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 23:55:12 UTC 2011

Leo,

With respect to the pretty URLs, review the following links, which provide
examples of using WordPress's API to create custom URL formats.  You are
not limited to either using a CPT or resorting to .htaccess and php.

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/9870/how-do-you-create-a-virtual-page-in-wordpress
http://theme.fm/2011/11/wordpress-internals-the-rewrite-api-2684/
http://planetozh.com/blog/2011/01/pretty-login-url-a-simple-rewrite-api-plugin-example/

Pauli