[wp-hackers] CPT VS Plugin

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:10:39 UTC 2011

Yes, I meant of course management system but you indicated that this plugin
does not help me much because the system has many specific points, it has
very process that differs from the conventional pattern of courses, for
example, a course with the same name can be classes, teachers, local and
etc ... totally different, but must be treated as the same course.