[wp-hackers] How can I help?

Muhammad Ali mjsafoxy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 01:10:37 UTC 2011

Hey; had your email up in a different tab, just got around to replying to
it after several hours. One of the best ways you could contribute is
probably add to the user-made library of plugins and themes. Try to be
original and spot a gap. I advise you also review the Wordpress function
library and learn the basics of it.

Firstly, however; I advise you set-up your own install and just play around
(with Wordpress, not yourself).