[wp-hackers] Twenty Ten Theme tag

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Nov 11 14:45:58 UTC 2011

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're talking about. In twenty
ten, the title has the title as the title. :)

Here's the code:

<h2 class="entry-title"><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"
title="<?php printf( esc_attr__( 'Permalink to %s', 'twentyten' ),
the_title_attribute( 'echo=0' ) ); ?>" rel="bookmark"><?php
the_title(); ?></a></h2>

No time there at all.

-Otto