[wp-hackers] Theme options in db: automatic deletion?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Nov 1 17:03:15 UTC 2011

On Nov 1, 2011, at 12:59 PM, Chip Bennett wrote:
> (Again IMHO) Introducing inconsistent UX for deleting Themes versus
> deleting Plugins would be detrimental to users.

Was that directly in response to my comments, or did you just piggyback on my response to reply to the thread in general?

FWIW, I agree with consistency. What I was proposing I was thinking would be a good idea for all theme/plugins, but of course core would need to support it by recognizing hooks for plugin/theme data archiving...

-Mike