[wp-hackers] Infinite Redirect Loop Error

Jesus Lizama beautifulcrimes at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:39:16 UTC 2011

After creating a custom theme and installing it into my live site, I get a
browser Redirect loop error on all browsers.

I'm still able to access the Dashboard and able to revert back to the
previous working theme. So I'm assuming the error is somewhere in my theme,
however I don't recall ever putting in anything that causes redirects! Also,
when I click on "Preview" theme before "Activating", the theme seems to look
good.

What can be causing this problem?

--
Jesus Lizama