[wp-hackers] Multisite and Sidebar Widgets

James Tryon james at easilyamusedinc.com
Fri May 20 16:30:47 UTC 2011

Then change user roles,

Only allow some people to have access to the widgets.

There is plugins that let you set user roles and set what areas different users can access.

Thank you for your time,
James Tryon, Creative Director

Easily Amused, Inc.
http://easilyamusedinc.com
P: (407) 278-5498 C: (407) 733-6473 T: easilyamused