[wp-hackers] Drag and drop panels in plugin's page

Andy Charrington-Wilden andycharrington at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:01:19 UTC 2011

Checkout the classes on the widgets page. Once you enque the same scripts you can have it act the same way as the widgets page. I'm not at my computer right now but essentially you're looking for 3 things in the widgets page.
1. The class that defines an area where something can be dragged.
2. The class that defines something as draggable
3. The correct scripts to enque.

I would really like to know how you get on. :-)

Sent from my iPhone