[wp-hackers] WP Cron Bug

Jon Cave jon at lionsgoroar.co.uk
Wed May 4 22:27:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> But if the OP is getting wp-cron.php?doing-cron, ALTERNATE_WP_CRON must be
> set to true, so I was showing him how to *change* it. (Of course, he could
> alternately just delete that definition altogether.)

Thought you were trying to get him to set it to true.
Misunderstandings from both of us :)

Currently the OP doesn't have it defined or it's false since the
problem is with fopen which is used by wp_remote_post (depending on
the transport used). wp_redirect just uses PHP header() to redirect
away whilst wp-cron.php is included. Both methods use ?doing_wp_cron
query string at some point.