[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2011] Attractive graphical forms, microsurveys and surveys editor with statistics.

Bogumiła Kochańska bogumila.kochanska at inventcore.net
Thu Mar 31 20:49:19 UTC 2011

I have verified several solutions to make forms and surveys and I found
out that:
* forms are always send to e-mail - why don't to database or xml?
* no statistics and analysing options
* not many predefinied templates (mainly contact forms) - why not
microsurveys templates like: yes/no, like/don't like,  agree/disagree,
and other.
* no option to add image to forms
* nonintuitive, too many rarely used options

Many avaliable plugins are not maintained and noncompatible with current
WordPress version.

Bogumiła Kochańska