[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2011] Attractive graphical forms, microsurveys and surveys editor with statistics.

Bogumiła Kochańska bogumila.kochanska at inventcore.net
Tue Mar 29 21:03:00 UTC 2011

I am Bogumila Kochanska. I'm a second year student of Informatics at
Gdansk University of Technology.
I want to apply to GSoC making contribution to WordPress by implementing
my idea - forms editor and statistics analyzer.

It should support three kinds of forms:
* Typical forms (like contact or offer request)
* Micro-surveys ("I like it"/"I dislike it", "Yes"/"Don't know"/"No", "I
agree"/"I don't agree"...) with optional users comments.
* Surveys

I want to make:
1) easy editor for forms in Dashboard. Every form field have choosable
properties like: type, validator, image (with or without text), and other.
It could be visual with drag&drop support.
2) managment panel for forms results and statistic viewer. Results can
be stored in dashboard or sent to administrator/moderators.
3) forms templates with graphics. And opportunity to pin own CSS or
upload images.
4) high user experience, nice graphics, effects and simple usage.

What do you think about this?

Bogumila Kochanska