[wp-hackers] Plugin Licensing

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Mar 15 20:56:38 UTC 2011

You might want to re-read the entire post again (note: it's several pages;
not just one page). You seem to think I come to exactly the *opposite*
conclusion that I actually reach.

Beyond that: I really won't debate the merits here on the list. (I'm trying
to be good about that; honest!) I'll be happy to discuss in the comments to
the post, if you would like.

Chip