[wp-hackers] Allow Site Admins to Edit Users

Jason jason at findingsimple.com
Sun Mar 13 21:38:49 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I've got a fairly restricted multi site install and we need to give site
admins the ability to edit users.

I realze that out of the box multi-site only allows super admins (for
security reasons + users may be members of multiple sites) but in this
scenario users are nearly always part of a distinct site.

So..has anyone had any success allowing admins to edit users and if so can
they share how? I understand it will most likely be a core modification.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jason