[wp-hackers] Plugin Licensing

Andy Charrington-Wilden andycharrington at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 07:31:47 UTC 2011

How much would have to change in the codebase to make WP no longer a derivative? Surely once it changes enough the gpl becomes void?

I am not sure having two stems of wordpress is the best solution but it would allow developers to profit from their work directly. I for one would be up for discussing and contributing to a second version of WP.

Andy

Jealous Designs
Website: jealousdesigns.co.uk
Portfolio: jealousdesigns.co.uk/portfolio
Phone: 07903030008
Twitter: _a_n_d_y
Skype: andycharrington

Sent from my iPhone