[wp-hackers] Custom Image Header: Header Text "Display Text" Option Name

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Mar 12 03:17:07 UTC 2011

Good evening,

I am looking for the name of the DB option related to the Custom Image
Header feature, that corresponds to the "Header Text: Display Text" setting
field on the Appearance -> Header Admin Screen. This field has an ID of
"hidetext", but I can't find any option with this name.

I am trying to figure out how to code my Theme header, such that it respects
this setting and only displays the Header Text inside the image if the user
has the "Display Text" option set to "Yes".

Thanks in advance!

Chip