[wp-hackers] WordPress Hosting: Individual Sites vs Network

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Mon Mar 7 22:18:17 UTC 2011

Thanks that sounds perfect, I just have to figure out how to make that work,
since it has to be available via http, now this is not really a wp question,
but lets say I have a clients wp install at at /home/client-a/public_html,
now I keep the themes at /home/wp-files/themes and I create a symlink from
/home/client-a/public_html/wp-content/shared-themes and point that to the
shared themes files, would
/home/client-a/public_html/wp-content/shared-themes/theme-a/images/logo.jpg
point to /home/wp-files/themes/theme-a/images/logo.jpg or do symlinks not go
recursive like that?