[wp-hackers] WP_HTTP deflating small packets

aditya sharma sharmaaditya333 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:27:45 UTC 2011

Can you create a phpinfo page and link that to this post so we can see
what's currently configured? Just create a page called phpinfo.php which
contains the following line:

<?php phpinfo() ?>

And upload it to your site via FTP. This will tell us a little about how
your server is configured and whether or not cURL is enabled.

Warm Regards
Aditya Sharma