[wp-hackers] Plugins and network activations

Tommy tom at tommyleunen.com
Tue Jun 28 13:19:17 UTC 2011

 For me, I noticed a strange thing about network activation.

 I made a little test with 2 blogs and a network admin
 activation/deactivation (register_activation_hook /
 register_deactivation_hook). In the activation, I create a table for
 each blog, and in the deactivation, I remove the table.

 My results are :
 - The activation is triggered for each blog. (Actually, only main blog
 at this time, but when I go into the dashboard of the second blog, it
 seems to be activate at this time because I see the table into my DB)
 - For the deactivation, only the main blog is triggered, even I go into
 the dashboard of the second blog.

 So, why I didn't have the same behavior for Activation/Deactivation ?

 Thanks.

 Tommy