[wp-hackers] WordPress deployment/relocation steps

Justin W Hall justin at justinwhall.com
Mon Jun 27 19:06:56 UTC 2011

Well, then here is a question. This plugin has been recommend to me
for this process a couple of times and also found it with a repetuable
blog post :

Blog Post:
http://yoast.com/move-wordpress-blog-domain-10-steps/

Plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search-and-replace/

Is that plugin re-serializing the database?