[wp-hackers] Multi-domain, multi-lingual, but not Networked

Joshua Sibelman joshua.sibelman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 00:16:24 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Hopefully this makes sense - we're building a site for a client that needs to be in both English and Spanish, so I got the WPML plugin. Another requirement, though, is that they want the Spanish site to be accessed via a different domain than the English site. It appears, though, that using the networked site option means that all the domain names each have their own content that's separate from the other.

Is it possible to have multiple domains accessing the same WP install, without having them set up as different sites on the same network?

Thanks,
Josh