[wp-hackers] Better Codex example for creating a plugin wanted :(

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:55:50 UTC 2011

Hi Diana,

you could start from Hello Dolly plugin, it's a good example of a well
written plugin.

For all the rest there is the official WP Documentation (aka Codex)
where you can find all the information you need about functions,
filters, actions, hooks, etc.

A plugin is simply a set of PHP files that use WordPress filters and
actions to add some features.

I hope that these few lines qill be useful for you.