[wp-hackers] wrapping link name between span tags in blogroll

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jun 9 16:01:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM, danilo <danixland at gmail.com> wrote:
> using the standard blogroll widget I needed the link name to be wrapped in
> to do so but was unable to find it.

Why do you need them wrapped in spans?

I ask because, generally speaking, when I see people saying "I need to
wrap X in a span/div/other", then that means that they need it for CSS
but don't know how to reference items in CSS without resorting to
modifying HTML.

Sometimes I'm wrong and there's a legit case. However, without knowing
your reasoning for the spans, then it's hard to say.

-Otto