[wp-hackers] Grandchild themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jun 8 15:00:22 UTC 2011

Not ideal for Parent-Theme use, certainly - but certainly still *able* to be
used as a Parent Theme (especially for CSS-only changes).

But the misuse of
STYLESHEETPATH/TEMPLATEPATH/get_stylesheet_directory_uri()/get_template_directory_uri()
can be a real pain, and make a given Theme incredibly difficult to use as a
Parent.

Chip