[wp-hackers] Admin Construction Abstraction

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Fri Jul 29 10:30:34 UTC 2011

A very talented PHP engineer friend uses the PHP Zend library (not the
framework) a bunch. I just looked to see if it has any abstraction for
forms, and it does:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.form.quickstart.html The Zend
library includes a bunch of classes, so it's difficult, but possible, to
use just one part of it.