[wp-hackers] I'm interested in a good book

William Zachmann wfz at canopusresearch.com
Wed Jul 27 16:31:54 UTC 2011

Rick,

In addition to the Codex, there are two very good books that dig into
WordPress internals:
	Professional WordPress Design and Development:
http://www.amazon.com/Professional-WordPress-Wrox-Programmer/dp/0470560541/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311784364&sr=8-1

	Professional WordPress Plugin Development:
http://www.amazon.com/Professional-WordPress-Plugin-Development-Williams/dp/0470916222/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1311784364&sr=8-3

All the best,

will

William F. Zachmann