[wp-hackers] Advice on providing plugin support

Alastair McDermott amd at websitedoctor.com
Mon Jul 18 21:15:45 UTC 2011

Are any of you folks using an FAQ plugin to build your FAQs based on user
submissions? I know there's a couple out there, could be a nice addition.

Ultimately, my thoughts are that if the user wants priority support, then
let them purchase a support ticket at whatever price works for you, and deal
with those. Triage the rest as per Paul's comment.

Cheers,
Alastair.