[wp-hackers] What's the best solution to develop a website in sandbox?

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:40:11 UTC 2011

Hi Christopher,

thank you for your suggestion.

Certainly this is a good solution, infact I thought about that but I
hoped there was a better and more sofisticated solution.
This answer generates another question: does exist some ide
wordpress-oriented? For example a special plugin for Eclipse, Visual
Studio, NetBeans or something like that.
I think it's very frustrating to develop a plugin or to customize a
theme editing the code using html textareas :-)

Thanks