[wp-hackers] Porn links in google cache

Dre Armeda feeds at armeda.com
Thu Jul 14 16:14:03 UTC 2011

It most likely is the Pharma hack from the sound of it. It was
definitely popular last year, but it hasn't gone away. We're still
seeing it daily but in varied capacities. The string mutates constantly,
and is still very relevant.

There are plenty of resources online to clean it up as noted. The thing
to make sure of is that you find/remove all of the backdoor files that
usually come with the malicious payload. This can be painful because
they vary considerably. They vary in name, size, code base, insertion
points, etc. The malicious payload is usually more obvious and simple to
find, but if you don't clean up the backdoor files, you're likely to get
reinfected. At minimum, the risk is high for recurring issues.

Hope this helps,
Dre