[wp-hackers] File management permission/owner best practices

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Wed Jul 13 17:24:54 UTC 2011

If your on debian, its pretty easy to switch to suPHP which will use
your username/group
Its not as fast as mod_php, or alternatively there is mpm_itk in
debian, which has the speed and the shared memory of mod_php and still
uses usernames.
I used to use it before switching to gentoo.

My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross