[wp-hackers] Catching notices and errors on custom login/regster/lost-pass pages in BBPress beta 3

Amit Ashckenazi obviocity at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:33:35 UTC 2011

Hi All,

hope you're doing well.. I'm using the latest *bbpress* beta and implemented
custom login/register/forgot pages using the page templates which come with
the theme. my only problem is when there's an error (email exists, empty
password etc.) the form redirects to /wp-login.php , I can't seem to find
the way to override this url and return the user to the page he came from
along with the notices/erros.. any ideas?

thanks in advance!
-----
Amit Ashckenazi