[wp-hackers] Hybrid WP mobile apps

Rafael Poveda - RaveN raven at mecus.es
Tue Jul 12 08:45:49 UTC 2011

Remember the fact that you cannot comment in a post if it has no prior comments (in fact, you cannot comment at all, just reply to comments). When you have a P2 or a blog with multiple authors you feel somehow limited.

I know that it's not a priority because it's not the general use of the mobile apps. Just something to keep in mind.

El lunes 11 de julio de 2011 a las 22:47, Andrew Nacin was talking about WP Mobile: