[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:18:19 UTC 2011

@Scott,

I can report that it does, in fact, work perfectly well. I had some plugins
activated that broke it. I'm looking through them now, activating one by
one, so that I can get a list of the culprits. I'll post those here when I
get it completed. Thanks so much for your help, you have saved me a ton of
time and extra work. :)

-Kevin