[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:40:38 UTC 2011

Wow Scott,

I haven't tried the solution yet, but that looks amazing and exactly what
I've needed! I've gotten a hacked together version of the_editor() working
on the backend, and almost on the frontend, but it's really a pain in the
butt to do it that way. I'll try it out soon and let you know what I come up
with.

Thank you very much for responding.

Kevin