[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:23:59 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm currently working on a plugin that allows users to create posts from the
front-end (non-admin area). I've been using a non-tinyMCE jQuery Rich Text
solution, but for continuity, and my sanity once clients take over the data
entry, does anyone know of a reliable way to place a WordPress tinyMCE
editor on the front-end? I've dug through lots of includes and WordPress
core files, but I can't find a good answer. Has anyone tackled this problem
before?

Thanks a lot for your time,

Kevin