[wp-hackers] first time SVN user, first time adding plugin to directory

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Wed Jul 6 20:15:00 UTC 2011

Thank you for your help Otto. I've fixed it. Like this thread's
original poster mentioned, this stuff is not at all intuitive. Mike

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Christmas Music 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.