[wp-hackers] first time SVN user, first time adding plugin to directory

Aaron Jorbin aaron at jorb.in
Wed Jul 6 17:47:02 UTC 2011

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

This is the definitive source for information about svn.  I encourage you to
read sections 1-4 and 9 if you really want to understand how to use svn.

I would also encourage you to learn to use it from the command line rather
then any of the GUI tools.  The #svn channel on freenode can also be a good
source.

http://aaron.jorb.in
twitter: twitter.com/aaronjorbin

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Andy Charrington <andycharrington at gmail.com