[wp-hackers] How to force WordPress to display messages only in English

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:18:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

maybe I've forgotten to say one important detail: my website is
multilingual and to manage this feature I'm using WPML plugin.
So I already have a plugin that manages the language of both front-end
and admin area.

I've set as front-end language English and as admin area language
Italian and now all seems to works fine.

Thank you very much for your support.

--
Dott. Pasquale Puzio
http://www.pasqualepuzio.it