[wp-hackers] making a post sticky within a category

Rafael Poveda - RaveN raven at mecus.es
Wed Jan 26 16:08:45 UTC 2011

I think you can change your archive code and include something to have
sticky posts (look @
http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/03/28/get-the-latest-sticky-posts-in-wordpress
)

I assume sticky posts are front page only by default. You want to highlight
a post there, while category pages are like archive pages.

Maybe it can be something selectable for next WordPress version. Something
like "Do you want your posts to be sticky in your category pages?"

--
Rafael Poveda <RaveN> | Mecus.es | raven at mecus.es | raven at raven.es |
twitter: bi0xid | gtalk: rafael.poveda | skype: nathaniel_ | +34.620.739.206