[wp-hackers] MySQL Replication Latency Issues in wp-admin pages

dave morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:35:28 UTC 2011

It looks like the current version of my db-config.php file has a
comment in it related to the feature you describe that sends reads to
the master automatically based on which tables have been written to.

However, I don't see that code in my current version of db.php, so
there may be a discrepancy there. I'm going to update db.php and see
if that fixes it. If not, then I'll try the is_admin() re-
configuration mechanism to fix the issue.

Thanks for your help,
Dave