[wp-hackers] wordpress unit tests

Jon Cave jon at lionsgoroar.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 22:44:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Andrea Ercolino
<cappuccino.e.cornetto at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also installed wp tests today and found out there are many failures and
> errors. Is it normal? I was surprised, but maybe it's how it is now.

Unfortunately, yes. I believe there are plans to put some focus onto
the tests throughout 2011 (and beyond) to resolve this.

> Is there some means of knowing what is the current expected outcome of the
> tests?

Here are my figures when I run against the trunk external included
with the tests:

Tests: 512, Assertions: 3147, Failures: 136, Errors: 37, Skipped: 19.