[wp-hackers] Wordpress in Multiple Environments

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:20:24 UTC 2011

Why does WordPress stil save full urls in it's database? Without that we
would not need any of the 'solutions' discussed and could just change
the wp-config to whatever it needs to be and build urls from that.

I know, I'm flogging a dead horse, but he when an issue comes up every X
days we might have an issue to solve...

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Werkdagen:
Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70