[wp-hackers] get_theme_support( 'post-formats' )

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 12 17:25:02 UTC 2011

Okay, I can't find the term for the Post Format slug.

$obj->slug returns *'post-format-slug'*
**
I want just *'slug'*

$obj->nicename returns nothing.
$obj->term_nicename returns nothing.
$obj->post_format_nicename returns nothing

Is there a way to return 'slug' only, or do I need to ltrim $obj->slug to
pull off 'post-format-'?

Chip