[wp-hackers] get_mu_plugins() not defined

Iain Cambridge wackiebackie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:29:17 UTC 2011

Actually embrassingly I seem to not know what my own code was doing, I
have the call to get_mu_plugins in a class that has a call made at the
plugin load and assumed that it dependencies check was done there. But
it seems I have moments where I don't do silly things :) and I've
actually got the dependencies check in admin_head action.

Iain