[wp-hackers] Paragraphs in 3.1

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Fri Feb 25 20:17:21 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Boris Kuzmanov
<boriskuzmanov2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
> When I'm inserting paragraphs in my posts, the paragraphs menu is
> "freezing", but everything is working fine, no problems. Actually, all the
> time it looks like it's pressed.
> Check the image in the attachment to see how it looks.
>
> Anyone else with this "problem"?

As Eric said, attachments are stripped, and I don't know what the
"paragraphs menu" is -- is that part of the Visual Editor on the second row?
What browser, etc? We need more information here.

That said:

This is not the appropriate list for support issues -- please use
wp-testers. Since wp-testers is generally for alpha/beta/RC testing, the
support forums are an even better venue for this.

Nacin