[wp-hackers] WP 3.1 admin bar

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Fri Feb 18 05:11:22 UTC 2011

On 2/18/11 12:04 AM, Mark E wrote:
> All that needs to be said, in order to be factual and objective is "We
> aren't going to change anything because we don't want to"
>
> Simple as that.
"We aren't going to change this particular thing because we agreed on a
project plan that identified a feature freeze date many months ago, and
the freeze date was agreed upon by all contributing developers in the
weekly public dev chat as well as posted on the dev blog. Debates and
discussions about how the feature shoudl work occurred before the freeze
date."