[wp-hackers] best practices for plugin styles

Phil Hart radial at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 14 19:54:05 UTC 2011

Hi, we are developing a plugin for wordpress and want to output our function
in a table of data with proper css style and ID's so theme developers can
style it properly.
We will be outputting a simple table of information, similar to an address
with name, address, city state, etc.  We may have one address listed, or we
may have a lot.  So we are looking for somewhere that may list a good
practice for including the css styles for the table, header, rows, cells
etc.

thank you

Phil Hart